Monday, April 07, 2014

Henny Monsters


Since 2009, almost once a year, I've been a penpal with a child from my friend Rama's 5th grade class he teaches. In general, these are some of the most fun papercuts I do all year. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that it's for children and I know they aren't too terribly picky and so therefore I feel less inhibited? I don't know what it is, but I sure do enjoy them. This one is the postcard my student will receive this year. These are the ones I created in previous years: Dinosaur vs. Robot; Watership Down; Deer Car Thriller & David & Goliath.

You may not be able to own this particular papercut, but you can have a print of it (or a clock or a rug or a shower curtain) if you visit my Society6 page. Right now there's a special artist's promotion going on where you can get FREE shipping and $5 off of almost any product!* Go here to get the deal: CindyMindyPindy Promo! Also, there I put up a bunch more state prints. If you don't see your state, let me know and I'll put it up ASAP!



*Please note that this promotion is NOT automatically available in my Store, the promotion is only available once someone clicks on this link: CindyMindyPindy Promo. Promotion expires April 13, 2014 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

No comments: