Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Template Tuesday - Father's Day Fishing

Father's Day is coming up and with that we will hear a lot of sporting good and barbecue commercials. If you are at a loss for a gift to give that special Dad in your life, I can't help you. But if you need a helpful suggestion for a fun card to make, well today is your lucky day! Here's a simple little papercut card to give to the father figure you adore.



This is what the card looks in it's flat form.


Here's what the template looks like. The images are kind of small, you can change the size if you know how to do that sort of thing. I made them so you could cut them out and fit them on a 5.25" x 5.25" card (easily made with an 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock). I also made a girl version for those who might want the card to be a bit more gender accurate.


Download the template here: Father's Day Fishing

©2014 Cindy Bean (www.bean-cutter.com
These templates are for personal use only. You can make them for your mom, you can make them for your aunt, you can make them for your family reunion, etc. Please don't sell these free templates for your own personal gain. I put them out there as a service, don't make me get frustrated and stop doing them. Don't ruin it for everyone else! Also, if you're going to sell art, maybe you should make it your own. You can do it, I promise! It's not good karma to pass off someone else's art as your own. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just a precious design. I might make them both for my Dad!!

Jane S. said...

Last year I made my dad the Father's Day papercutting that you shared the pattern for, and he loved it. He had it hanging by his side of the bed so that he could see it every day.

This will be the first Father's Day without him...how I would have loved to make this papercutting for him as well! Thank you for being so generous with your patterns. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, they are so amazing, I wish i knew how to convert to svg for my cricut, i know hubby would just love one from the boys, amazing work you do!

Auntie Em said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable image. My hubby loves to fish and is so proud to take our grandsons along. I think I might try making this one andframing it for his birthday. :)

aunt jam said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful templates!
I'm printing them out for my father who lives in a nursing home for dementia patients. He is 90 and loves papercutting. I can't wait to give your templates to him.